Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
Recently rebranded as Shuckers at The Gulfshore, this is a local landmark, one restaurant with three great vibes. The indoor bar and dining room have undergone an impressive facelift. It's laid back... Read More
Recently rebranded as Shuckers at The Gulfshore, this is a local landmark, one restaurant with three great vibes. The indoor bar and dining room have undergone an impressive facelift. It's laid back and comfortable with superb views of the Gulf of Mexico. The outside deck, also called The Cottage, serves the same menu, however, shirts are not required here. You can find live music at the cottage almost every night. No matter if you sit in or out, you'll enjoy front row views for some of the best parties on the beach. Start with the famous Beach Bread then try the Grouper Platter. The Gulfshore Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take advantage of the free valet parking as the spots are limited and tow trucks often frequent the beach.
1270 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- Gulfshore Grill: Daily 8am-10pm
- The Cottage: Daily 11am-2am
- The Beach Bar: Daily 11am-Sunset
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Recently remodeled, this is an iconic spot on Fort Myers Beach with both indoor and outdoor seating and bars.
- Best for Seafood Because: Great place to eat fresh seafood with a waterfront view, in the heart of Fort Myers Beach
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: One the most popular restaurants on Fort Myers Beach not only because of its perfect beachfront location but also its good food and cold drinks.
- Best for Late Night Because: This restaurant on the rooftop of one of the most infamous party places on Fort Myers beach, serves well prepared food with an amazing view.