Explore Fort Myers
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
Recently rebranded as Shuckers at The Gulfshore, this is a local landmark, one restaurant with three great vibes. The upstairs, indoor bar and dining room have glass sliders opening to the beach,... Read More
Recently rebranded as Shuckers at The Gulfshore, this is a local landmark, one restaurant with three great vibes. The upstairs, indoor bar and dining room have glass sliders opening to the beach, making it feel wide open. The outside deck, also called The Cottage, serves the same menu, however, shirts are not required here. Underneath both, in the sand, the beach bar serves a smaller menu and shoes are definitely not required. Start with the famous Beach Bread then try the signature Grouper Sandwich or Grouper Platter. The Gulfshore Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take advantage of the free valet parking as the spots are limited and tow trucks often frequent the beach.
1270 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- Gulfshore Grill: Daily 8am-10pm
- The Cottage: Daily 11am-2am
- The Beach Bar: Daily 11am-Sunset
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: There are three spots to dine at this beach bar and restaurant; Shuckers, The Cottage and The Beach Bar; all open air with superb views.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: One of the most popular restaurants on Fort Myers Beach not only because of its perfect beachfront location but also its good food and cold drinks.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Recently remodeled, this is an iconic spot to drink and dine on Fort Myers Beach with both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Best for Late Night Because: This restaurant on the rooftop of one of the most famous party places on Fort Myers Beach serves well-prepared food with an amazing view.