Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
The Gulfshore is one restaurant with three great vibes. The recently remodeled indoor portion, Shuckers, offers the comfort of air conditioning and views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat. The... Read More
The Gulfshore is one restaurant with three great vibes. The recently remodeled indoor portion, Shuckers, offers the comfort of air conditioning and views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat. The outside deck, known as The Cottage, serves the same menu, however, shirts are not required here and there is live music almost every night. The Beach Bar is even more casual, directly on the sand. Whether inside or out, you get front row seating for some of the best parties on the beach. Start with the famous Beach Bread then try the Grouper Platter. The Gulfshore Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take advantage of the valet service as towing companies are active in this area.
1270 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- Gulfshore Grill: Daily 8am-10pm
- The Cottage: Daily 11am-2am
- The Beach Bar: Daily 11am-Sunset
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: One of the most popular restaurants on Fort Myers Beach not only because of its perfect beachfront location but also its good food and cold drinks.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Recently remodeled, this is an iconic spot on Fort Myers Beach with both indoor and outdoor seating and bars.
- Best for Late Night Because: This restaurant on the rooftop of one of the most infamous party places on Fort Myers beach, serves well prepared food with an amazing view.