Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
The Gulfshore Grill is one restaurant with two great vibes. The indoor portion provides quiet, the comfort of air conditioning and views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat. The outside deck, also... Read More
The Gulfshore Grill is one restaurant with two great vibes. The indoor portion provides quiet, the comfort of air conditioning and views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat. The outside deck, also called The Cottage, serves the same menu, however, shirts are not required here and there is live music almost every night. Whether inside or out, you get front row seating for some of the best parties on the beach. Start with the famous Beach Bread then try the Grouper Platter. The Gulfshore Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take advantage of the valet service as towing companies are active in this area.
1270 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- Gulfshore Grill: Daily 8am-10pm
- The Cottage: Daily 11am-2am
- The Beach Bar: Daily 11am-Sunset
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Seafood Because: Great place to eat fresh seafood with a waterfront view, in the heart of Fort Myers Beach
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: One the most popular restaurants on Fort Myers Beach not only because of its perfect beachfront location but also its good food and cold drinks.
- Best for Late Night Because: This restaurant on the rooftop of one of the most infamous party places on Fort Myers beach, serves well prepared food with an amazing view.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Great place to see the water as well as the action in the heart of Fort Myers Beach, while dining on good, casual fare.