Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
The Gulfshore Grill is one restaurant with two great vibes. The indoor portion provides quiet, the comfort of air conditioning and views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat. The outside deck, also... Read More
The Gulfshore Grill is one restaurant with two great vibes. The indoor portion provides quiet, the comfort of air conditioning and views of the Gulf of Mexico from every seat. The outside deck, also called The Cottage, serves the same menu, and this is where you find the late-night action. There is live music almost every evening and the kitchen stays open to make sure you can still get the famous Beach Bread while you tap your toes. Grouper is also a popular menu item along with dishes that have a Southwest flare. Take advantage of the valet service as towing companies are active in this area and parking spaces are limited.
1270 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- Gulfshore Grill: Daily 8am-10pm
- The Cottage: Daily 11am-2am
- The Beach Bar: Daily 11am-Sunset
- No Cover Charge
- Best for Late Night Because: This restaurant on the rooftop of one of the most famous party places on Fort Myers Beach serves well-prepared food with an amazing view.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: One of the most popular restaurants on Fort Myers Beach not only because of its perfect beachfront location but also its good food and cold drinks.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Recently remodeled, this is an iconic spot on Fort Myers Beach with both indoor and outdoor seating and bars.