Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Lakes Park is the perfect backdrop for festivals and events like the one that takes place each Fall. The Fall Festival features all kinds of seasonal fun such as hay rides, pumpkin patches, blow up... Read More
Lakes Park is the perfect backdrop for festivals and events like the one that takes place each Fall. The Fall Festival features all kinds of seasonal fun such as hay rides, pumpkin patches, blow up displays, games and more. The annual scarecrow decorating contest adds an element of creativity and decorations can be found throughout the park. It's a good time to take a 15 minute miniature train ride past a small scale village and spooky landscape. The 2.5 miles of paved and unpaved paths at Lakes Park include workout stations, encounters with wildlife, and boat and bike rentals too. A weekly Farmers Market also resumes during the fall season, full of local produce, products and more.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: The Fall Festival is particularly fun with scarecrow decorating contests, pumpkin patches and games for the entire family.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: A fun place for the family to spend the entire day with lots of trails, wildlife, concessions and water activities.
- Best for Parks Because: Not your average park, this one has a train, bike and boat rentals and miles of trails to explore native plants and wildlife.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: This outdoor nature park offers a watery playground, biking, boating and plenty of space for picnics and play.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This park has a little something for everyone; wildlife, trails, exercise stations, boating, and a small water park for the kids.