Explore Fort Myers
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
This award-winning resort is much more than a beach destination near Fort Myers, its secluded location and wealth of amenities paint a perfect picture for romance. The beautifully manicured grounds... Read More
This award-winning resort is much more than a beach destination near Fort Myers, its secluded location and wealth of amenities paint a perfect picture for romance. The beautifully manicured grounds come alive at night with tiki torches and twinkling lights. It's also well-appointed for business travelers, not to families with its on-site water park and associated activities. Rejuvenate at the luxurious, full-service Stillwater Spa, hop aboard the water taxi for the hotel's pristine, private island beach or enjoy exhilarating slides at the hotel's water park. Stylish suites and guest rooms overlook gardens and the breathtaking Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve. Whether for romance, business or family vacation, you'll find everything you need here, with the type of hospitality you might expect from such a stellar resort.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This hotel has it all; a private beach, water park, wildlife preserves, a spectacular spa and fantastic dining options.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This beautiful hotel has it all; a private beach, wildlife preserves, a spectacular spa and fantastic dining options.
- Best for Resort Because: The resort not only has amenities perfect for a weekend of extravagance but also more than enough to entertain kids and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: This resort thinks of everything, from replacing toys you forgot to giving discounts for additional rooms, while taking care of mom and dad too.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The resort not only has a suite with eight balconies, the amenities here are more than perfect for a weekend of extravagance.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.