Explore Fort Myers
The Shell Factory & Nature Park
Type: Shopping Centers
Located in North Fort Myers, this iconic shopping center and local attraction features well over 65,000 feet of retail space full of merchandise. You'll find a section dedicated to Christmas,... Read More
Located in North Fort Myers, this iconic shopping center and local attraction features well over 65,000 feet of retail space full of merchandise. You'll find a section dedicated to Christmas, regardless of the time of year. Sectioned off, the store has jewelry, clothing, kids gear, shells, shells and more shells. The main showroom boasts a selection of more than five million shells collected from beaches worldwide. There are even mini museum displays amount the racks and rows of mostly tropical items. The Shell Factory is more than a shopping destination, it's a family entertainment destination as well with a Fun Park boasting bumper boats and a zip line across the lake, and a Nature Park with both exotic and native animals, including alligators.
- Best Shopping: "Need to refuel after shopping? Have lunch or cocktails at Captain Fishbones."
- Christmas Shopping: "Make a day of your shopping; enjoy the rides at the Fun Park and hundreds of animals in the Nature Park."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Factor in extra time to visit the Shell Factory's Nature Park and Fun Park."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: If you didn't find the shells you were looking for on the beach, you'll find them here, along with a plethora of unique gifts.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Shell Factory has a giant Christmas section year round along with a wide array of Florida inspired gifts, including thousands of shells.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Shell Factory has food and entertainment for your kids, while you shop the world's largest collection of rare shells, jewelry, art and clothing.
Find the 10Best nearby: