Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
The Shell Factory & Nature Park
Type: Shopping Centers
Have you ever wondered where you could find the world's largest collection of rare shells? According to the Shell Factory, it's right here in North Fort Myers. This interesting shopping center... Read More
Have you ever wondered where you could find the world's largest collection of rare shells? According to the Shell Factory, it's right here in North Fort Myers. This interesting shopping center features well over 65,000 feet of retail space and merchants that specialize in everything from Christmas decorations, jewelry and clothing, to shells, shells and more shells. Open year round, the Christmas House is four-thousand square feet and as one might imagine, has lots of shell ornaments. The main showroom boasts a selection of more than five million shells collected from beaches worldwide. The center also offers several dining options, a nature park, zip lining, and arcade games, when you need a break from shopping.
- Christmas Shopping: "Make a day of your shopping; enjoy the rides at the Fun Park and hundreds of animals in the Nature Park."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Factor in extra time to visit the Shell Factory's Nature Park and Fun Park."
- Best Shopping: "Need to refuel after shopping? Have lunch or cocktails at Captain Fishbones."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Shell Factory has a giant Christmas section year round along with a wide array of Florida inspired gifts, including thousands of shells.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Shell Factory has food and entertainment for your kids, while you shop the world's largest collection of rare shells, jewelry, art and clothing.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: If you didn't find the shells you were looking for on the beach, you'll find them here, along with a plethora of unique gifts.