Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium
Type: Family Friendly, Museums, Planetarium / Observatory, Science Museums, Sightseeing
- Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm
- Sun: 11am-4pm
- Adult $10; Child (3-12) $5
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: A great place to get in touch with Florida's nature during the day, while enjoying laser light and planetary shows at night.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: See the change of seasons along the elevated boardwalks; they make a perfect setting for spooky, Haunted Walks at Halloween.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This is a great way to explore the native vegetation and wildlife of Southwest Florida, along elevated boardwalks that end with interactive displays.
- Best for Museums Because: This museum is focused on Southwest Florida's natural history, from alligators and birds to the importance of water. Be sure to check out the boardwalks.