Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Train rides through the countryside have a romantic allure for many. If that is you, book date night on the Seminole Gulf Railway, hosting the nightly Murder Mystery Dinner Train. Depending on the... Read More
Train rides through the countryside have a romantic allure for many. If that is you, book date night on the Seminole Gulf Railway, hosting the nightly Murder Mystery Dinner Train. Depending on the time of the year, you may even be able to catch the sunset as you cross the Caloosahatchee River. At times it appears as if you are floating on the water instead of traversing a track. During the course of your five-course meal, someone meets an unfortunate demise. Actors roam from car to car, revealing clues about the alleged murder in a dramatic style. At the end of the three and a half hour trip, you'll have a chance to guess the details of the crime, similar to the board game "Clue." Around Valentines Day, a strolling violinist is added to the line-up.
- Excursion Train: Wed, Sat 11am; Sun 1:30pm
- Dinner Train: Wed-Sat 6pm; Sun 5pm
- Excursion Trains Adult $19.95; Child (3-12) $11.95
Dinner Train $59 - $69
- Romantic Things to Do: "Let them know in advance if you're celebrating a birthday or anniversary. Treatment is extra special."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This dinner train is a favorite date night for locals and tourists, serving a five course meal while actors perform a murder mystery in the aisles.