Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
Price Range: $$$$
This stately resort is situated just off Sanibel Island, on 80 acres with a view of San Carlos Bay. Sporting both indoor and outdoor swimming pools as well as children's programs, babysitting, 13... Read More
This stately resort is situated just off Sanibel Island, on 80 acres with a view of San Carlos Bay. Sporting both indoor and outdoor swimming pools as well as children's programs, babysitting, 13 tennis courts, and full spa activities, you shouldn't have a hard time finding something to do here. Walk to the spa on a shady boardwalk through the mangroves where you can spot all kinds of native plants and wildlife. Enjoy yoga on the beach in the morning, and at night cocktails on "Charley's" terrace, or a sunset dinner cruise leaving from the resort's dock. The 320 rooms come with all of the amenities one might expect from a sophisticated resort. There are even suites and condos on the property if you desire more space.
17260 Harbour Pointe Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Best for Resort Because: This waterfront resort on the Fort Myers side of the Sanibel Causeway has fantastic dining, spa services and entertainment
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This comfortable, waterfront resort has fantastic dining, exquisite spa services and a variety of entertainment.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This waterfront resort has fantastic dining, spa services and entertainment; with a romantic sunset view.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: This well established waterfront resort is the last stop before crossing over to Sanibel Island. Family friendly with lots of activities and dining.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: This waterfront resort has fantastic Presidential Suites fine dining, spa services and entertainment.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.