Explore Fort Myers
Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Price Range: $$
This sexy sushi bar sports sleek furniture, mod design and walls that recall the deep blue sea. Blu's lunch is perhaps one of the deals in town with an endless special for only $16.95. You might think... Read More
This sexy sushi bar sports sleek furniture, mod design and walls that recall the deep blue sea. Blu's lunch is perhaps one of the deals in town with an endless special for only $16.95. You might think unlimited sushi would be limited to the boring, everyday rolls but not at Blu where you get to choose from starters like Edamame and Miso Soup to delicious specialty rolls like Spicy Tuna, Mexican, Volcano and Sugar Mama to name a few. If you're not that hungry, there is a basic lunch special that includes a signature roll and a soup or salad for only $9.95. Who says good sushi has to cost a fortune?
13451 McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Lunch: "Blu Sushi also has a location downtown, Fort Myers, in the heart of First Street"
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "A second Blu Sushi can be found downtown, Fort Myers."
- Best Value: "There's a second location in downtown Fort Myers"
- Sushi: "A new location is now open downtown Fort Myers"
- Best for Lunch Because: Sushi lovers will appreciate not only the quality but also the price for this amazing all you care to eat lunch.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: The original Blu Sushi has a well-maintained garden dotted with white tables and blue umbrellas for light spring dining.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Have you ever had appetizers, multiple sushi rolls and a bill that reads $16.95? If not, the Endless Blu is for you!
- Best for Sushi Because: Blu was the first sushi bar to bring the 'chic' to Fort Myers with crafty cocktails, a large selection of creative rolls and fun.