Explore Fort Myers
Fancy's Southern Cafe
Cuisine: American, Southern
Price Range: $$
You don't have to go hunting this fall, or travel to a house in the mountains to see the leaves change, just drive to Fancy's Southern Café and sit in the wine bar to get a feel for the season. The... Read More
You don't have to go hunting this fall, or travel to a house in the mountains to see the leaves change, just drive to Fancy's Southern Café and sit in the wine bar to get a feel for the season. The occasional taxidermy mingles with rustic chandeliers and repurposed doors and windows. The live music from the rafters and the comfortable couches below have a kind of fall ambiance. And then there is the food...Southern comfort dishes such as deviled eggs, fried green tomatoes, pot roast, shrimp and grits, and the signature Chicken-n-Waffles. The large portions ensure you'll leave with a full belly, while the warm feeling of a home-cooked meal in an inviting atmosphere almost guarantees your return.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Foodservice can be suspended at the wine bar if the restaurant is on overdrive"
- Restaurants near Hammond Stadium: "Fancy's has a cozy wine bar to keep you comfy while you wait for a seat."
- Homestyle: "Fancy's has a new wine bar to keep you comfy while you wait for a seat."
- Restaurants near JetBlue Park: "Enjoy live music in the wine bar."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: You might feel you're at a more sophisticated hunting lodge during the fall season, with comforting food and a warm atmosphere.
- Best for Restaurants near Hammond Stadium Because: Serving Southern cuisine with an air of sophistication, this shabby chic restaurant has just added liquor to its bar offerings.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Fancy's serves Southern comfort food but with a modern flare.
- Best for Restaurants near JetBlue Park Because: Fancy's offers Sophisticated Southern cuisine in a rustic luxury setting close to the Interstate and the ballpark.