Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Gina BIrch
A farm to table establishment by popular chef Harold Balink, this intimate space only has room for about 30 diners at a time, many of whom are fans of Balink and know each other. Sometimes it feels... Read More
A farm to table establishment by popular chef Harold Balink, this intimate space only has room for about 30 diners at a time, many of whom are fans of Balink and know each other. Sometimes it feels like your a guest at a special dinner party. The menu changes weekly as chef seeks out seasonal produce and meats from local, small production farms. He is known for making carnivores happy, and the creative preparations found here continually impress critics and followers alike. Wines selections are handpicked and not ones you are likely to find in retail outlets. The staff pays great attention to detail and always make you feel welcomed.
- Romantic Dining: "Check the chalk board on the wall for rotating wine specials"
- Best Restaurants: "Check the chalkboard for rotating wine specials."
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "A chalkboard on the wall has rotating wine specials, many are hard to find selections"
- Fine Dining: "Check the chalk board for unique wine specials"
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Harold's is a special place, from the personable chef/owner to the professional staff and the superb food in a cozy atmosphere.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: An intimate dining experience with hearty dishes and superb wines, run by one of the area's most beloved and talented chefs.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Harold's is warm and cozy with a chef/owner who has clout. Then menu changes weekly with seasonal produce and enough meats for a fall feast.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: This small, cozy restaurant is run by a gentle giant who takes sourcing, cooking, plating his food seriously while offering unique wine selections to match.