Explore Fort Myers
A farm to table mentality by popular chef Harold Balink, the restaurant has expanded, a full liquor bar added, but it has managed to maintain an intimate feeling where everyone seems to know and care... Read More
A farm to table mentality by popular chef Harold Balink, the restaurant has expanded, a full liquor bar added, but it has managed to maintain an intimate feeling where everyone seems to know and care about each others. Sometimes it feels like you're a guest at a special dinner party, it's especially true in the fall. Harold is known for making carnivores happy, and the creative preparations found here continually impress critics and followers alike. Wines selections are handpicked and not ones you are likely to find in the big retail outlets. The staff pays great attention to detail and always make you feel welcomed.
15250 S. Tamiami Trail, Ste. 107
Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "A chalkboard on the wall has rotating wine specials, many are hard to find selections"
- Best Restaurants: "The new bar area is first come first serve seating if you are unable to secure a reservation."
- Fine Dining: "Check the chalk board for unique wine specials"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Harold's is warm and cozy with a chef/owner who has clout. Then menu changes weekly with seasonal produce and enough meats for a fall feast.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: An intimate dining experience with hearty dishes and superb wines, run by one of the area's most beloved and talented chefs.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: This small, cozy restaurant is run by a gentle giant who takes sourcing, cooking, plating his food seriously while offering unique wine selections to match.
Find the 10Best nearby: