Explore Fort Myers
A farm to table establishment by popular chef Harold Balink, this intimate space only has room for about 30 diners at a time, many of whom are fans of Balink and know each other. Sometimes it feels... Read More
A farm to table establishment by popular chef Harold Balink, this intimate space only has room for about 30 diners at a time, many of whom are fans of Balink and know each other. Sometimes it feels like you're a guest at a special dinner party, it's especially true in the fall. The menu changes weekly as chef seeks out seasonal produce and meats from local, small production farms. He is known for making carnivores happy, and the creative preparations found here continually impress critics and followers alike. The Roasted Pumpkin Pie with Bavarian cream will make you swoon. Wines selections are handpicked and not ones you are likely to find in the big retail outlets. The staff pays great attention to detail and always make you feel welcomed.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "A chalkboard on the wall has rotating wine specials, many are hard to find selections"
- Best Restaurants: "Check the chalkboard for rotating wine specials."
- Romantic Dining: "Check the chalk board on the wall for rotating wine specials"
- Fine Dining: "Check the chalk board for unique wine specials"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Harold's is warm and cozy with a chef/owner who has clout. Then menu changes weekly with seasonal produce and enough meats for a fall feast.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: An intimate dining experience with hearty dishes and superb wines, run by one of the area's most beloved and talented chefs.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Harold's is a special place, from the personable chef/owner to the professional staff and the superb food in a cozy atmosphere.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: This small, cozy restaurant is run by a gentle giant who takes sourcing, cooking, plating his food seriously while offering unique wine selections to match.