Explore Key West
Also Featured In
Best Chicken Spotting: In Key West, this restaurant needs little introduction. Enter a private courtyard to find roaming chickens, lounging cats soaking in the sun, and live music lingering in the... Read More
Best Chicken Spotting: In Key West, this restaurant needs little introduction. Enter a private courtyard to find roaming chickens, lounging cats soaking in the sun, and live music lingering in the air. Grab a seat outdoors under the shaded canopy or indoors in the "tree house" or dining room. Southern and Caribbean fare is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but breakfast is always jam-packed. Expect jerk chicken sandwiches and shrimp melts for lunch, pork tenderloin and snapper in citrus sauce for dinner, and at breakfast, the lobster Benedict is the way to go. Parking is extremely limited, so to be courteous to the neighbors walking or bike riding is encouraged.
- Outdoor Dining: "Ask for extra lobster meat. It's $3 extra but you get a pile."
- Breakfast, Best Restaurants: "Key lime pie for breakfast? With its mile-high meringue, this treat is a must any time of the day."
- Group Friendly, Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Check out their Rooster Gallery next door--a cute little gift shop you'll love."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Slow down and enjoy your meal in their private courtyard where chickens roam, cats soak in the sun and live music lingers in the air.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Kick back in the shady courtyard for a Caribbean breakfast with the roosters. Try the Shrimp and Grits or Lobster Benedict.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Best Brunch: Kick back in the shady courtyard for breakfast with the roosters. Try the Shrimp and Grits or Lobster Benedict.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Groups can kick back in the shady courtyard and enjoy Bahamian cuisine and the infamous Key lime pie surrounded by roosters.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: With its infamous Key lime pie, funky ambiance and Caribbean fare, Blue Heaven is a true Key West experience.