Explore Key West
Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory
Type: Art Galleries, Gift Stores
For the nature-lover: You don't have to go through the exhibit at the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory to get to their amazing gift shop. Packed with everything from collectible pieces... Read More
For the nature-lover: You don't have to go through the exhibit at the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory to get to their amazing gift shop. Packed with everything from collectible pieces like Franz porcelain jewelry to inexpensive stocking-stuffers like a butterfly pen, this is a one-stop-shop for anyone who loves nature. They offer a wide array of clothing and accessories featuring flying critters. Educational items range from a scholarly field guide to a children's puzzle. For the serious collector, step into the adjacent Wings of Imagination Butterfly Gallery, which offers original artwork by artist Sam Trophia. The acrylic shadow boxes depict the butterfly's beauty preserved and suspended in art form in a spectrum of colors, shapes and sizes. Don't worry, these aren't the same beauties from the garden.
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the business for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Adult $12; Senior $9; Military $9; Child (4-12) $8.50; Child (1-3) Free
- Christmas Shopping: "Don't miss their gorgeous Christmas trees expertly decorated with whimsical butterfly ornaments of all shapes, sizes and colors. The ornaments are handily packaged in baskets below the trees for easy purchase."
- Best Shopping: "You don't have to go through the exhibit at the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory to explore their gift shop."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: For the nature-lover: Packed with jewelry, children's games and stocking-stuffers like butterfly pens, it's one-stop-shopping for all ages.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Packed with jewelry, children's games and a dazzling of butterfly gear, their gift store is one-stop-shopping nature-lovers for all ages.