Explore Key West
Also Featured In
Conch Tour Train
Type: Tours and Excursions
What kid doesn't love a train? The Conch Tour Train makes a lot of top 10 lists, and for good reason. Their bright yellow trains have been winding the shady streets of Old Town since 1958. The tour is... Read More
What kid doesn't love a train? The Conch Tour Train makes a lot of top 10 lists, and for good reason. Their bright yellow trains have been winding the shady streets of Old Town since 1958. The tour is an easy way to get acquainted with the entire island and its history, especially if you have children in tow. Plus kids 12 and under ride for free. Their knowledgeable "engineers" will give you an overview of the historic district, covering 100 points of interest such as the Harry S. Truman Little White House, Southernmost Point, the conch-style architecture and more. They also provide an entertaining commentary on the legends of the city like Robert the haunted doll, who lives at Fort East Martello.
- Daily: 9am-4:30pm
- every: half; hour
- Adult $31.45; Senior $28.30; Military $28.30; Child (12 and under) Free
- Things to Do with Kids, Best Attractions & Activities: "Avoid on rainy days--unless you feel like being on an amusement park flume ride."
- Holiday Attractions: "The tour includes special Holiday Lights glasses."
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "Book through your cruise line, and the train will pick you up at the ship once you've docked."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: What kid doesn't love a train? On the Conch Tour, you'll wind along the shady streets of Old Town, learning about the island's history.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The Conch Train Holiday Lights Tour is a festive way to take in all the elaborate trimmings draped across the historic homes and inns.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities, Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Lazily wind along the shady streets of Old Town on the Conch Train to get acquainted with the entire island and its history.