Explore Key West
Also Featured In
Conch Tour Train
Type: Tours and Excursions
The Conch Train Holiday Lights Tour is one of the easiest ways to take in the elaborate trimmings draped across the historic homes and inns. The tour makes many a top 10 list for good reason. Their... Read More
The Conch Train Holiday Lights Tour is one of the easiest ways to take in the elaborate trimmings draped across the historic homes and inns. The tour makes many a top 10 list for good reason. Their bright yellow trains have been winding the shady streets of Old Town since 1958. Normally the tour is a pretty straightforward rundown of the local sights and rich island history, but in December, the train pulls double duty for the Holiday Lights Tour. Coasting through the balmy night, the hour-long ride usually leads to caroling--perhaps encouraged by the cider and cookies served prior to the ride. The train is also available for private charters. Visit their website for dates and times.
- Daily: 9am-4:30pm
- every: half; hour
- Adult $31.45; Senior $28.30; Military $28.30; Child (12 and under) Free
- Holiday Attractions: "The tour includes special Holiday Lights glasses."
- Things to Do with Kids, Best Attractions & Activities: "Avoid on rainy days--unless you feel like being on an amusement park flume ride."
- Attractions near Cruise Port: "Book through your cruise line, and the train will pick you up at the ship once you've docked."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The Conch Train Holiday Lights Tour is a festive way to take in all the elaborate trimmings draped across the historic homes and inns.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: What kid doesn't love a train? On the Conch Tour, you'll wind along the shady streets of Old Town, learning about the island's history.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities, Attractions near Cruise Port Because: Lazily wind along the shady streets of Old Town on the Conch Train to get acquainted with the entire island and its history.