Also Featured In
This restaurant is known for having the area's best breakfast (two kinds of bacon, endless frittata and omelet combinations, plentry of fresh fruit, straight from the oven pastries, Belgian waffles,... Read More
This restaurant is known for having the area's best breakfast (two kinds of bacon, endless frittata and omelet combinations, plentry of fresh fruit, straight from the oven pastries, Belgian waffles, and four different types of pancakes are just some of the selections), but its vast champagne brunch buffet on Sundays (10am-2pm) presents some tough decisions. Everything is presented so elegantly, you'll want a little bit of it all. How about an omelet made any way you like? Pastas? Sushi? Or even caviar? Afterwards, there's a chocolate fountain and no shortage of sinful dessert offerings. Indeed, no one walks away hungry! Live music complements the meal perfectly, and al fresco seating is available in the tropical courtyard.
- Romantic Dining: "Opt to seat outdoors around the fountain during the cooler, less-humid months, and inside the rest of the year."
- Breakfast, Brunch: "The beverage selection at Fontana can't be beat and includes an impressive array of teas, as well as tropical juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, plus a breakfast bar with mimosas, champagne, and Bloody Mary's."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: It's a hard choice between Fontana and Palme d'Or, both fantastic and equally romantic restaurants located inside the Biltmore. Fontana wins thanks to outdoor seating.
- Best for Breakfast Because: They have everything and thensome: fresh baked breads, frittatas, omelets, crepes, fresh fruit, granola, bagels, canadian or smoked bacon...you name it, they've got it.
- Best for Brunch Because: The Biltmore's courtyard-served Champagne brunch is as extravagant as its price tag, but well worth it.