Everglades National Park
The second-largest national park in the contiguous US, Everglades National Park covers more than 1.5 million acres of South Florida wetlands. It's a fantastic place to view different native species in... Read More
The second-largest national park in the contiguous US, Everglades National Park covers more than 1.5 million acres of South Florida wetlands. It's a fantastic place to view different native species in their natural habitats: tropical fish, colorful birds, giant tree snails, and an array of reptiles and amphibians. In fact, this preserve is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles share a habitat, and you'll encounter them while walking and biking your way around. You can also picnic, hike, boat, and fish, so plan to spend at least a day taking advantage of the opportunities. Camping is permitted.
- Main entrance Daily 24 hours
- Water accessible Daily 24 hours
- Visitor centers Daily 9am-5pm
- Car $10
Pedestrian / Cyclist $5
Annual pass $25
- Romantic Things to Do: "Everglades National Park has a number of entrances, so make sure to plan your trip activities according to which entrance you'll be using."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: For nature lovers, there's no better way to have a romantic escapade. Going on a couples' bike ride, or kayaking at sunset, it all works!
Find the 10Best nearby: