Robert Is Here
Type: Attractions, Day Trips, Family Friendly, Farms / Ranches, Outdoor Activities, Recreational Facilities, Uniquely Here, Zoos
- Free Things to Do: "Stop at Robert Is Here, a tropical fruit stand with awesome milkshakes and a petting zoo in back, on the way down to or back from the Keys."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "This is a great attraction to hit up if you're en route to or from the Keys."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Stop at Robert Is Here, a tropical fruit stand with awesome milk shakes and a petting zoo in back, on the way down to or back from the Keys."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Make the trip with your littles and have them enjoy the free petting zoo and splash pad outback. Milkshakes are $5 though.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Fresh produce, homemade goods, delectable milkshakes, plus a free petting zoo and splash pad make Robert's one of the best, most inexpensive attractions in town.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Free petting zoo and free splash pad is great, cheap entertainment for the kiddos, especially combined with a tasty, $5 milkshake.