Also Featured In
Type: Shopping Centers, Shopping Districts
400 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Wear your beach gear under your clothes (or as your clothes, as some do). You can always hit the water after a shopping spree!"
- Best Shopping: "If you can, find street parking along Washington or Alton to avoid the high fees imposed by the nearby parking garages."
- Christmas Shopping: "Park in the south garage, it's cheaper!"
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: If you're in town briefly and want to shop while also enjoying fine dining, people watching, and night life, you must hit Lincoln Road.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Lincoln Road Mall has one of the widest varieties of shops in Miami, including high-end boutiques and affordable styles like H&M.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Scotch & Soda, Alvin's Island (tourist gifts), Taschen Books, Lulemon, Anthropologie, New Era, H&M, plus loads of restaurants (hello gift certificates!) are ALL located here.