Also Featured In
Type: Shopping Centers, Shopping Districts
Where the trendy and fashionable shop. At this upscale, open-air mall off Collins Avenue at 17th Street, you'll find some of the most exclusive shops of South Beach, including Anthropologie, H&M,... Read More
Where the trendy and fashionable shop. At this upscale, open-air mall off Collins Avenue at 17th Street, you'll find some of the most exclusive shops of South Beach, including Anthropologie, H&M, J.Crew, Alchemist, Diesel, Armani, . Many of the top art galleries and specialty stores are located here, but most browsers are here to see and be seen. There is a mixed and diverse crowd – it's not unusual to find people dressed "to the nines" being passed by inline skaters. You'll also find some of the most outstanding dining choices in the area, along with plenty of thriving nightlife options.
400 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Wear your beach gear under your clothes (or as your clothes, as some do). You can always hit the water after a shopping spree!"
- Best Shopping: "If you can, find street parking along Washington or Alton to avoid the high fees imposed by the nearby parking garages."
- Christmas Shopping: "Park in the south garage, it's cheaper!"
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: If you're in town briefly and want to shop while also enjoying fine dining, people watching, and night life, you must hit Lincoln Road.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Lincoln Road Mall has one of the widest varieties of shops in Miami, including high-end boutiques and affordable styles like H&M.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Scotch & Soda, Alvin's Island (tourist gifts), Taschen Books, Lulemon, Anthropologie, New Era, H&M, plus loads of restaurants (hello gift certificates!) are ALL located here.