Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
Home to the Florida Grand Opera, Miami City Ballet, and New World Symphony, the Arsht Center is the premiere venue for culture and class in South Florida. Typically hosting over 300 events per year,... Read More
Home to the Florida Grand Opera, Miami City Ballet, and New World Symphony, the Arsht Center is the premiere venue for culture and class in South Florida. Typically hosting over 300 events per year, there's always something new going on at this brilliant downtown hub for the arts. Catch touring Broadway musicals, local theatre productions, memorable ballets and other dance performances, concerts, Gospel Sundays, and more. Aside from entertaining, the Arsht is committed to giving back to the community by way of diverse and inclusive educational programming, summer camps, and more for kiddos interested in pursuing dance, music, art, and theatre.
- Things to Do with Kids: "Check out their summer theatre camps for the budding performer in your household."
- Romantic Things to Do: "For those in college, Arsht UTIX offers discounted tickets to shows every season! A great way to save."
- Things to Do in December: "Guests who wish to skip the line may request an early access pass online or at the box office prior to the event."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Arsht Center frequently hosts a variety of children's shows and activity days that will make your kiddos fans of the theater in no time.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Going to see a live concert or performance in such a breath-taking venue might make anyone fall in love, so give it a shot!
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: The Center's 2019 holiday programming includes Miami City Ballet's Nutcracker, Willie Chirino & Lisette: Navidad En Familia, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical, and more!