Also Featured In
Avoid the crowds on Ocean Drive and head to Purdy's, an off-the-beaten-path location with a loyal following. If the scene grows old or if you are simply not in the mood for the nocturnal fray, Purdy's... Read More
Avoid the crowds on Ocean Drive and head to Purdy's, an off-the-beaten-path location with a loyal following. If the scene grows old or if you are simply not in the mood for the nocturnal fray, Purdy's offers just the antidote. The lounge has an appealing retro rec-room aesthetic � you'll think you've entered your best friend's basement circa 1975. (Think lava lamps, funky chairs and assorted board games!) Play some checkers, backgammon, or even good ole Connect Four as you enjoy a pleasant mix of music and some of the lowest drink prices around.
- Mon-Fri: 3pm-5am
- Sat-Sun: 6:30pm-5am
- No cover charge
- Best Nightlife: "Off-the-beaten-path lounge offers '70s aesthetics, classic board games, low drink prices."
- Dance Clubs: "Check your attitudes at the door. Purdy is not the place to expect your VIP status to matter. Everyone's equal at the lounge."
- Lounges: "If you want to party on SoBe till late but don't want to go broke, Purdy is your place."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Long-time SoBe staple Purdy delivers consistently good parties year round. A favorite among locals and a welcome surprise for tourists.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Reggae nights, funk jams, tropical sounds, and laid back house beats will get your body moving at this uber-chill dance lounge.
- Best for Lounges Because: While Purdy has been a long-standing contender for best lounge, it continues to impress locals and tourists alike with it's casual attitude and unbeatable tunes.