Also Featured In
The only US zoo set in a subtropical climate, ZooMiami mesmerizes visitors with remarkable, open air exhibits and exotic creatures from around the world. Favorite animals among zoo-goers include... Read More
The only US zoo set in a subtropical climate, ZooMiami mesmerizes visitors with remarkable, open air exhibits and exotic creatures from around the world. Favorite animals among zoo-goers include clouded leopards, Komodo dragons, ring-tailed lemurs and tree kangaroos. They get ample competition from standard wildlife like giraffes, lions, meerkats, koalas, gorillas and colorful birds. When the heat starts to take its toll, Dr. Wilde's World provides a rainforest-themed, air-conditioned refuge for hands-on fun, or you can always just hop on the monorail and get a bird's eye view of the whole park. A petting zoo and wildlife shows also keep kids engaged, plus a fun splash zone and even swan and duck boat rides.
- Daily 10am-5pm
- Adult $22.95; Child (3-12) $18.95; Child (2 and under) Free
- Best Attractions & Activities, Things to Do with Kids: "Check schedules prior to arrival for animal shows and feeding times. Some of the coolest experiences you'll have at the zoo revolve around these two things."
- Holiday Attractions: "Check out the packages they have for sale that include things like hot cocoa and cookies, a photo with Santa, and more."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Considered one of the best zoos in the country, with an plethora of wildlife and even a monorail, ZooMiami is our local pride and joy.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Visit the zoo on or after December 16 to see large-scale sculptures of animals all lit up in the holiday spirit.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: What kid doesn't love the zoo? Animals, splash pads, interactive exhibits and live shows make the Zoo a childhood favorite.