Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Pub
Little Haiti isn't the first place you'd expect to find a punk rock British pub, but that's exactly where you'll find Churchills. This long-standing Miami icon has often been compared to New York... Read More
Little Haiti isn't the first place you'd expect to find a punk rock British pub, but that's exactly where you'll find Churchills. This long-standing Miami icon has often been compared to New York City's once infamous CBGB's, and with good reason. Churchill's Pub has seen thousands of performers grace its multiple stages, from hardcore and metal bands to indie folk guitar duos and latin jazz combos, from punk rock legends like Iggy Pop to hip hop favorites like Mobb Deep. Drinks here are strong and generally cheap, and the locals run the gamut of Miami's music-loving, good-time-having population. Open early for those who want to catch soccer games on TV with a frosty beer, and late into the evening for those who don't ever want to go home.
- Daily 11am-3am
- Cover Charged with Entertainment: Free - $12
- Comedy Clubs: "Monday nights are both open mic and jazz jam, so feel free to check out both while you're there."
- Bars: "Football (that's soccer to us Americans) fans will find a second home here among the gutter punks and metal heads that frequent the place."
- Live Music: "Come on Mondays for jazz or folk and acoustic. Come on basically any other night and get a mish mash of music that errs on the side of rock."
- Best for Comedy Clubs Because: Churchill's Theatre de Underground frequently features green stand-up comedians gracing the stage for the first time, making it an excellent place to find new talent.
- Best for Bars Because: Always open late, with cheap (and strong) drinks and a come-as-you-are vibe, plus great shows all year round make Churchill's one of the very best.
- Best for Live Music Because: A truly good show at Churchills can oftentimes be a life altering experience. Keep an open mind and see for yourself why it is list-worthy.