Old 41 Restaurant
Price Range: $
Open for breakfast and lunch only (until 2:30 p.m.), it tastes like eating at home - especially if you are from Philly. Then you will likely order the Philly Breakfast with Taylor pork roll or... Read More
Open for breakfast and lunch only (until 2:30 p.m.), it tastes like eating at home - especially if you are from Philly. Then you will likely order the Philly Breakfast with Taylor pork roll or scrapple or the Philly cheese steak served on genuine, Philly-imported Amoroso rolls. Even non-Philly guests will love Old 41's made-from-scratch offerings: fresh-ground Colombian coffee, corned beef hash house made from Boar's Head meat, an incredible Texas French toast with homemade caramel and pecans, Carbon's malted Belgian waffles, Boar's Head hoagies, hot roasted turkey or beef sandwiches and homemade rice pudding. The setting is a simple strip mall storefront - bright, clean and friendly.
25091 Bernwood Dr
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Best Value: "For breakfast, the Texas French toast is the bomb. The cheesesteak sandwich? The best, most authentic around!"
- Homestyle, Breakfast/Brunch, Bonita Springs' Best Restaurants: "For breakfast, the Texas French toast is the bomb. The cheese steak sandwich? The best around!"
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can get your fill of hearty, home-cooked food for very little cash.
- Best for Homestyle Because: You don't have to be from Philly to appreciate the home-cooked goodness here.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Old 41 Restaurant does breakfast differently from most places, with a strong regional Philly influence.
- Best for Bonita Springs' Best Restaurants Because: You don't have to be from Philly to appreciate the authenticity and comfort foods.
Find the 10Best nearby: