Marco Beach Ocean Resort
If you want the same wide beach as the nearby JW Marriott resort, but prefer more intimacy and exclusivity, Marco Beach Ocean Resort is the place to book. It is more elegant, although it feels a bit... Read More
If you want the same wide beach as the nearby JW Marriott resort, but prefer more intimacy and exclusivity, Marco Beach Ocean Resort is the place to book. It is more elegant, although it feels a bit cramped with its 12 stories shoe horned in between condo buildings. One of its greatest asset, Tuscan-style Sale e Pepe overlooks the beach with indoor and outdoor seating. The sumptuous guest rooms all face the gulf with fully equipped kitchens. The swimming pool and its pool bar are elevated to a fifth-floor rooftop. Guests have club privileges at a nearby golf and tennis facility.
480 S Collier Blvd
Marco Island, FL 34145
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: A Tuscan-style restaurant, beautiful beach and intimate spa add to the romance.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Despite its elegance, it makes a good family destination because of its spacious accommodations and location near beach action.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: The resort's fine restaurant, Sale e Pepe, overlooks the beach and most rooms have a beach view.
- Best for Resort Because: This is Marco Island's premier boutique resort with full amenities.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: It is the most elegant and exclusive resort on Marco Island.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.