Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
Rising along bay waters in the north Bonita Springs area, it offers full-service golf, spa and recreational amenities in a beautifully appointed and landscaped package. Guests must take a quick ferry... Read More
Rising along bay waters in the north Bonita Springs area, it offers full-service golf, spa and recreational amenities in a beautifully appointed and landscaped package. Guests must take a quick ferry ride to reach the beach on a private island. There's plenty of water to play in besides the sea, however, as the resort boasts a number of lovely pools including one with a corkscrew slide and another with a lazy river. Its many restaurants and bars provide a wide array of food and beverage options. Families especially like the pool bar, the kids club, the s'more fire pits and a number of water sports rentals and tours.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Its respected kids' program and variety of swimming pools draw families.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Going to the beach involves a little adventure here - a boat ride out to a private beach club.
- Best for Resort Because: Elegance, golf, great dining, and wonderful pool and beach features make this a stand out.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Spacious rooms reflect the sand and sea, plus great dining and a private island beach make this top shelf.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: It offers everything families, couples and business vacationers need in a hotel.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.