Food & Thought
Price Range: $
It's thoughtful that a restaurant would strive to serve the best possible food for our good health. But it's even better that Food & Thought's dishes reflect the kind of creative thinking that... Read More
It's thoughtful that a restaurant would strive to serve the best possible food for our good health. But it's even better that Food & Thought's dishes reflect the kind of creative thinking that raises them above typical health food juice-bar fare. Like most of its kind, Food & Thought's service is order-at-the-counter. It serves all the typical veggie juices, including wheatgrass, and fruit smoothies, plus your standard hummus wrap and tabouli salad. It breaks the mold, however, with its daily hot entrees, soup and side dish menu. These are served cafeteria-style, but somehow manage to taste made-to-order. On the regular menu, you will find breakfast items such as quiche and sprouted pancakes, plus chickpea salad and chicken salad wrap or sandwich. Everything is certified organic and homemade, and the indoor-outdoor setting is fresh as the food.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Come for lunch and buy your ingredients for a healthy dinner in Food & Thought's marketplace, filled with fresh organic produce plus plants for purchase."
- Best Value, Lunch, Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Take Out: "Come for lunch and buy your ingredients for a healthy dinner in Food & Thought's marketplace."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Most of Food & Thought's menu items are gluten-free, vegetarian and all-organic.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Not only is the prepared food healthy, but it's also affordable.
- Best for Lunch Because: Naples residents rave about this place; it's the best for organic food.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: An organic fruit and vegetable marketplace, it prepares fresh food daily with its healthy ingredients.
- Best for Take Out Because: You can buy produce or pre-made salads, hot dishes and dessert to take home.