Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of John Cameron
Photo courtesy of LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort Naples
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort - A Noble House Resort
Price Range: $$$$
LaPlaya's gracious Southern-style lobby, Thai spa, exercise room, rocky waterfall pool, pool bar and trendy restaurant menu put it on par with Miami Beach's boutique hotels. Rooms show meticulous... Read More
LaPlaya's gracious Southern-style lobby, Thai spa, exercise room, rocky waterfall pool, pool bar and trendy restaurant menu put it on par with Miami Beach's boutique hotels. Rooms show meticulous attention to detail; some have Jacuzzis with sea views, and all are luxurious with four-poster beds, fine bed linens, goose-down pillows, private balconies and marble baths. Of its 189 units, 141 face beachfront with private balconies. The "golf" part of the name refers to privileges on a course 15 minutes away. The "beach" part is an obvious-a delicious slice of sands that gives way to the property's lush tropical pool and gardens.
9891 Gulf Shore Dr
Naples, FL 34108
- Best for Boutique Hotels Because: Its individual style and boutique features such as an Asian-style spa and fine-dining restaurant make it unique.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: It offers one of the area's best resort beaches and intimate beach dining experiences.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: LaPlaya runs an aquatic camp during peak family times and also offers babysitting and other family programs and amenities.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: LaPlaya graces one of the most lovely, softest stretches of sand in the area.
- Best for Resort Because: At the same time sophisticated and laid-back, it straddles the line between boutique and full-service.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: From its valet parking to its fine Floribbean-style Baleen restaurant and intimate spa, it pampers guests beachside.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.