Photo courtesy of Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
This resort, which dates back to the 1940s, is located on 100-plus acres of serenity along the Gulf of Mexico. Its golf course, Southwest Florida's first resort course and newly renovated, spreads... Read More
This resort, which dates back to the 1940s, is located on 100-plus acres of serenity along the Gulf of Mexico. Its golf course, Southwest Florida's first resort course and newly renovated, spreads into town from the resort's west side. A full-service spa and one of the resort's four restaurants overlook the greens. Its most popular dining venue sits between its pool and beach. HB's on the Gulf stays lively with drinkers and diners day long, but especially come sunset. The resort caters equally to business and leisure travelers, particularly families in the latter category with its free kids' program. A fitness center, Har-Tru tennis courts and water sports rentals complete the recreational options here. Naples' oldest resort keeps up with the times with full-service amenities.
851 Gulf Shore Blvd N
Naples, FL 34102
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Its historic texture, beautiful beach and spa add to the romance.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The beach, the pool, the water sports and the free kids program appeal to families.
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: This is Naples' original beach resort that today blends classic and contemporary.
- Best for Resort Because: Naples oldest resort, Naples Beach Hotel is full-service and quintessential Naples.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Naples' oldest resort keeps up with the times with full-service amenities.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.