Cuisine: American, Fusion, Seafood
Price Range: $$$$
BALEEN gives a global twist to its breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. The setting couldn't scream Southwest Florida more succinctly with its Gulf of Mexico and white sand views. You can even dine with... Read More
BALEEN gives a global twist to its breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. The setting couldn't scream Southwest Florida more succinctly with its Gulf of Mexico and white sand views. You can even dine with your toes planted in the sand should you desire. At breakfast, malted vanilla waffle and crab Oscar benedict show off. Sunday brunch brings an extended menu of lunch and breakfast creative seasonal dishes. The lobster wedge salad dazzles on the lunch menu. For dinner, start with the beef carpaccio "ravioli," then the truffled lobster risotto or blackened grouper. Whatever you do, leave room for the key lime pie, it's buttery and delicious and in a class all its own.
- Waterfront Dining: "Call in advance for porch and beach seating. If you're looking for the utmost in romance, ask for a beach table for two waterside."
- Romantic Dining: "Call in advance to reserve porch or beach seating."
- Seafood: "Call in advance for porch and beach seating, preferably times for sunset."
- North Naples' Best Restaurants, Best Restaurants for Spring, Breakfast/Brunch: "Call in advance for porch and beach seating."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: From inside and out, sand and sea create an elegantly salty ambiance.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: How more romantic can you get than dining on the beach with tiki lamps and a bonfire?
- Best for Seafood Because: Overlooking the gulf is the best way to enjoy fusion-forward local and imported seafood.
- Best for North Naples' Best Restaurants Because: The setting and Floribbean style cuisine combine for an inimitable North Naples experience.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Views of the gulf and beach conspire with warm sea breezes to fan springtime amour.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: This is a top choice for breakfasters who are looking for a fine taste of Florida food and ambiance.