Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Chelle Koster Walton
Photo courtesy of Bay House Restaurant
Bay House Restaurant
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
Overlooking serene Cocohatchee Bay, the Bay House - as it is most commonly known - is regarded as one of the city's most spectacular seafood restaurants. This charming eatery serves fresh,... Read More
Overlooking serene Cocohatchee Bay, the Bay House - as it is most commonly known - is regarded as one of the city's most spectacular seafood restaurants. This charming eatery serves fresh, Southern-inspired and bistro-style seafood dishes, as well as steak and chicken options. Most tables in the main dining room - decorated coastily with wooden boats hanging from the ceiling - and patio offer views of the surrounding waterway, ensuring patrons a scenic setting on top of a sensational meal. Tierney's Bar offers an alternative cozy setting of fireplace and dark wood. Live entertainment plays in the bar Wednesday through Saturday evenings, and private banquet rooms are available. Upcoming: a boutique hotel and event space are planned on campus.
- Best for Seafood Because: Its crab-obsessed bar raises the "bar" on its devotion to seafood.
- Best for North Naples' Best Restaurants Because: Bay House has long been a favorite in North Naples.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: River views and a cozy fire lend this intimate restaurant its romantic appeal.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: From inside and the outdoor patio, views of the wild Cocohatchee Bay include birds and other wildlife.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: There's plenty of room inside and out, plus a private dining area you can reserve.