Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Naples
Nothing beats a dinner out at the Ritz, where service, setting and culinary excellence combine to foment an experience that transcends mere eating by miles. The Grill excels in fine steaks, but... Read More
Nothing beats a dinner out at the Ritz, where service, setting and culinary excellence combine to foment an experience that transcends mere eating by miles. The Grill excels in fine steaks, but also knows its way around seafood and vegetarian dishes. Dry-aged cuts include New York strip, ribeye and Delmonico, plus filet mignon, veal chop and Colorado rack of lamb. Why not splurge further and add a side of foie gras or half a lobster tail? Signature seafood entrees run the gamut from salmon to Dover sole meuniere. Despite its formality, the atmosphere feels relaxed. Live music, usually light piano, frequently entertains.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: It consistently rates in Florida Trend magazine's Golden Spoon Awards.
- Best for North Naples' Best Restaurants Because: This Ritz-Carlton classic has been thrilling meat and seafood lovers for a couple of decades.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Impeccable service, an extensive wine list, and the glamour of the Ritz make hearts throb.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: It regularly ranks among Florida's top restaurants and excels at fine cuts of beef.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Its private club setting, fine steaks and award-winning wine list make it one of Naples' most prestigious restaurants.