Also Featured In
7th Avenue Social
Enjoy your 7th Avenue Social experience around the bar or out on the patio with an Albino Manhattan (made with white whiskey and vermouth plus a dash of orange bitters) or a craft IPA from its... Read More
Enjoy your 7th Avenue Social experience around the bar or out on the patio with an Albino Manhattan (made with white whiskey and vermouth plus a dash of orange bitters) or a craft IPA from its extensive list. Whether you choose indoors or outdoors, the setting pleases. Mismatched tables and chairs make the bar funky and fun. There is a youthful vibe, although people of all ages find their way here for the good food, craft cocktails and live music. 7th Avenue Social serves food from 4 p.m. until close. It's known for its fresh and local ingredients, creative tacos and Southern-Caribbean flair.
- Live Music: "The Bee's Knees cocktail blends St. George Botanivore Gin - made with 19 different botanicals, plus lemon juice and honey syrup."
- Bars: "A special bar menu gaps the time before dinner from 4 to 6 p.m. with snacks such as lamb meatballs and yucca fries."
- Best Nightlife: "Daily happy hour from 4 to 6 p.m. features craft cocktail, wine, beer and snack discounts."
- Jazz Clubs: "The Bee's Knees cocktail blends St. George Botanivore Gin – made with 19 different botanicals – plus lemon juice and honey syrup."
- Best for Live Music Because: The bar at 7th Avenue Social stays open until 1 a.m. most nights and hosts live musicians four or more nights each week.
- Best for Bars Because: Vibrant with live music, it stays open into the wee (for Naples) hours.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The bar hosts live music nightly and stays open later than most downtown establishments on weekends.
- Best for Jazz Clubs Because: 7th Avenue Social hosts live entertainment Wednesday through Sunday in season, featuring jazz, blues, piano and rock.