Cuisine: European, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
"Excellence" describes the new Sails Restaurant from start to finish. From start: Owners meticulously sourced decor items such as a Greek marble bar in the shape of a sail, dishware, and the finest... Read More
"Excellence" describes the new Sails Restaurant from start to finish. From start: Owners meticulously sourced decor items such as a Greek marble bar in the shape of a sail, dishware, and the finest seafood and steaks to create a modern European coastal setting and cuisine. Guests select their own fresh seafood, its poundage and its preparation: wood-grilled, salt-baked or seared a la plancha. Artistically presented seafood towers, crudos and tartares launch a memorable experience. Courses of seafood salads, house-made pasta and global entrees ensue. Try the Peppered Tuna Rossini with seared foie gras, black truffle and charcoal-roasted onions; or prime tenderloin with coffee-roasted onions. An exacting wine list and decadent, modern dessert menu are the final excellence icing on this lovely cake.
- Romantic Dining: "Order a seafood tower of chilled shellfish for two to share for a romantic repast. Oysters, my dear?"
- Best Restaurants, Seafood: "Order a seafood tower for two - a stack of clams, tuna tartare, prawns, crab and lobster - to share for starters and the deadly sinful chocolate Grand Marnier souffle to finish."
- Steakhouses: "Order a seafood tower, layer upon layer of shellfish and fish, for two to share for starters and the deadly sinful chocolate Grand Marnier to finish."
- Best Restaurants for Spring, Fine Dining, Lunch, Late Night, Old Naples' Best Restaurants: "Order a seafood tower for two to share for starters and the deadly sinful chocolate Grand Marnier to finish."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: New and sexy, Sails Restaurant became downtown's latest swanky darling when it opened in February 2018.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: From cuisine to service to decor, every detail is perfect.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Steak is a specialty, with cuts from strip to bone-in rib eye.
- Best for Seafood Because: Owners stock local and rare seafood from around the world.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Outdoor seating and fresh seafood from around the globe make this an ideal place to celebrate spring.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Top-shelf service pairs with the most artful, exacting cuisine possible.
- Best for Lunch Because: Sails serves tasting and a la carte seafood-centric lunches Wednesday through Sunday.
- Best for Late Night Because: It stays open until midnight.
- Best for Old Naples' Best Restaurants Because: Fairly new, Sails Restaurant raises the bar on downtown dining.