Cuisine: European, Seafood
Price Range: $$$
"Excellence" describes the new Sails Restaurant from start to finish. From start: Owners meticulously sourced decor items such as a Greek marble bar in the shape of a sail, dishware and the finest... Read More
"Excellence" describes the new Sails Restaurant from start to finish. From start: Owners meticulously sourced decor items such as a Greek marble bar in the shape of a sail, dishware and the finest seafood and steaks to create a modern European coastal setting and cuisine. Guests select their own fresh seafood, its poundage and its preparation: wood-grilled, salt-baked or seared a la plancha. Artistically presented seafood towers, crudos and tartares launch a memorable experience. Courses of seafood salads, house-made pasta and global entrees ensue. Try the Peppered Tuna Rossini with seared foie gras, black truffle and charcoal-roasted onions; or prime tomahawk rib steak with garlic confit. An exacting wine list and decadent, modern dessert menu are the final excellence icing on this lovely cake.
301 Fifth Ave. S.
Naples, FL 34102
- Seafood, Best Restaurants: "Order a seafood tower for two - a stack of clams, tuna tartare, prawns, crab and lobster - to share for starters and the deadly sinful chocolate Grand Marnier souffle to finish."
- Romantic Dining: "Order a seafood tower of chilled shellfish for two to share for a romantic repast. Oysters, my dear?"
- Steakhouses: "Order a seafood tower, layer upon layer of shellfish and fish, for two to share for starters and the deadly sinful chocolate Grand Marnier souffle to finish."
- Fine Dining, Best Restaurants for Spring, Late Night, Old Naples' Best Restaurants: "Order a seafood tower for two to share for starters and the deadly sinful chocolate Grand Marnier to finish."
- Best for Seafood Because: Owners stock local and rare seafood from around the world.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: From cuisine to service to decor, every detail is perfect.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: New and sexy, Sails Restaurant became downtown's latest swanky darling when it opened in February 2018.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Steak is a specialty, with cuts from strip to bone-in rib eye.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Top-shelf service pairs with the most artful, exacting cuisine possible.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Outdoor seating and fresh seafood from around the globe make this an ideal place to celebrate spring.
- Best for Late Night Because: It stays open until midnight.
- Best for Old Naples' Best Restaurants Because: Fairly new, Sails Restaurant raises the bar on downtown dining.