Also Featured In
Wekiwa Springs State Park
Type: Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Parks, Relaxing, Tours and Excursions, Water, Water Sports
- Daily 8am-Sunset
- Camping Call for Details; $4 - $24
- Things to Do in Fall: "Leashed pets are welcome on the trails, so bring Fido along for the hike."
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Temperate weather makes for time well spent in the woods of Wekiwa, whether walking, riding, swimming or paddling.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: This diverse state park is an excellent break from the manufactured delights of the city. Come see what real Florida looks like.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: With so much gorgeous terrain and so many different activities available, Wekiwa Springs State Park offers something for every level of "outdoors-person."