Also Featured In
Fort Christmas Historical Park
Type: Family Friendly, Historic Sites, Parks
1300 Fort Christmas Road (C.R. 420)
Christmas, FL 32709
- Fort & Homes Tour: Tue-Sun 9am-4pm
- Park Hours (Summer): Daily 8am-8pm
- Park Hours (Winter): Daily 8am-6pm
- Free Things to Do, Family-Friendly Museums: "Around in early December? Come for "Cracker Christmas," an annual festival featuring BBQ, crafts an antique tractor display and all kinds of Pioneer demonstrations, from blacksmithing to spinning to quilting and more. You can even get your holiday cards hand-stamped from Christmas by the local post office."
- Museums: "Coming around holidays? Pop into the Christmas Post Office and get your cards stamped, or send a postcard from this festively named town."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Educational, outdoorsy and free, Fort Christmas is a log-cabin time machine to the era of Pioneers.
- Best for Museums Because: A lovely away-from-it-all location and the option of indoor and outdoor exploration earn Fort Christmas a nod.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Educational, outdoorsy and free, Fort Christmas is log-cabin time machine to the era of Pioneers.