Raglan Road Irish Pub
Cuisine: European, Irish
Price Range: $$$
Cold pints and a warm, convivial vibe are always on tap at Raglan Road, which isn't lying when it calls itself a genuine Irish pub. In fact, the whole place was built in Ireland and then shipped to... Read More
Cold pints and a warm, convivial vibe are always on tap at Raglan Road, which isn't lying when it calls itself a genuine Irish pub. In fact, the whole place was built in Ireland and then shipped to Orlando where it was lovingly reassembled to the delight of locals and visitors alike. Think of it as Disney magic with a little help from the leprechauns. On the menu: a selection of hearty fare with some modern spins on Irish classics like shepherd's pie, fish and chips and a mixed grill featuring a lamb chop, steak, a Guinness banger, black pudding and bacon. Beer flights let you sample what the Irish are brewing along with a host of other fine draughts and even an impressive selection of craft cocktails.
1640 E Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Lunch: Served; 11:00am; to; 3:00pm.; Dinner; Served; 3:00pm; to; 11:00pm.; Bar; Menu; Served; 11:00pm; to; 2:00am. Experience; the; best; in; Live; Entertainment; with; our; award; winning; Irish; Dancers; Danielle,; Ivor; &
- Amal: nightly; from; 6.15; Mon; -; Thur.; 7.15; Fri-Sat Sing; &
- Clap: along; to; our; wonderful; house; band; Creel; who; perform; throughout; the; eveing; from; 7pm; Mon-Thur; and; 8pm; Fri-Sat.
- Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants: "If you like a jig after a pint or two, this could be your place. Raglan Road features live entertainment every night of the week."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Come for the gluten-free food, stay for the entertainment! There's live music and Irish dancing nightly. Also notable: Disney on the whole is fantastic for GF diners. Be sure to ask your server, no matter the venue."
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants Because: The pub atmosphere makes Raglan Road exceedingly casual and friendly. The better-than-expected food is an exceedingly delightful bonus. Good fun, good food, but it ain't fancy.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The shepherd's pie is gluten-free sans modification â" and delish! There are safe beer, cider and dessert options, as well. Slainte!
Find the 10Best nearby: