Type: Attractions, Family Friendly
Do not sleep on Disney Springs. You can easily spend a day, or more here. Start the morning at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew with a peanut butter explosion donut and a specialty cold brew. Head to... Read More
Do not sleep on Disney Springs. You can easily spend a day, or more here. Start the morning at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew with a peanut butter explosion donut and a specialty cold brew. Head to Splitsville Luxury Lanes for some bowling in a fun environment and enjoy more great eats and cocktails. Grab some of the best seafood in town at the Boathouse and then take a spin on the amphicar, an antique car that turns into a boat. Looking for more unique activities? Make personalized M&Ms at the M&M store, create your own minifigure at the LEGO store and design and make a candle, from scent to color, for $25 at Bowe's Signature Candles. Look up and you can't miss the Aerophile, the balloon that takes guests 400-feet up for an 8-minute ride. When you're craving a snack, stop by Amorette Patisserie, one of the Disney food trucks or Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC for a gluten free, vegan treat.
- Things to Do with Kids: "You need more than half a day at Disney Springs. Trust us. There's way more to do here than you realize."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "You may have realized there's plenty to eat at Disney Springs, but the good news is you can work off all those calories by walking this four-miles plus complex."
- Free Things to Do: "It may be difficult to make this a reality, but if you have the will power avoid spending at shops and restaurants, you can visit Disney Springs entirely free of charge! Even the parking is free!"
- Things to Do in December: "If you can, go during the week when it's less crowded."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Your family can get plenty of the Disney magic without going to a theme park just by visiting Disney Springs.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Disney Springs' expansions are worth checking out if you haven't been (or haven't been in a while). Phenomenal dining, shopping & entertainment.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: With its massive roster of new additions, beautiful upgrades and free, outdoor entertainment, Disney Springs is a must.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: There are so many beautiful trees to look at and you can also get some shopping done at the same time.