Type: Attractions, Family Friendly
Have you been to Disney Springs lately? If not, you are in for a serious treat. Formerly known as Downtown Disney, this exciting and ever-expanding district has upped its ante considerably, holding... Read More
Have you been to Disney Springs lately? If not, you are in for a serious treat. Formerly known as Downtown Disney, this exciting and ever-expanding district has upped its ante considerably, holding onto some of its gems (Gideon's Bakehouse and World of Disney to name a few) while expanding its dining and shopping offerings. A whole new look has made the place pretty stunning, as well. Outdoor entertainment offerings abound and newer restaurants, from the magnificent Morimoto Asia to the waterfront allure of the Boathouse, to places like Wine Bar George and the Edison tempt diners and drinkers with all kinds of delicious fare. Looking to spend? Brand names repped include Havianas and Art of Shaving along with a host of others. And of course, exclusive Disney merchandise runs rampant. New walkways and a state-of-the-art parking lot are making getting in, out and around a breeze.
- Free Things to Do: "It may be difficult to make this a reality, but if you have the will power avoid spending at shops and restaurants, you can visit Disney Springs entirely free of charge! Even the parking is free!"
- Things to Do in December: "If you can, go during the week when it's less crowded."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "You may have realized there's plenty to eat at Disney Springs, but the good news is you can work off all those calories by walking this four-miles plus complex."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: With its massive roster of new additions, beautiful upgrades and free, outdoor entertainment, Disney Springs is a must.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: There are so many beautiful trees to look at and you can also get some shopping done at the same time.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Disney Springs' expansions are worth checking out if you haven't been (or haven't been in a while). Phenomenal dining, shopping & entertainment.