Raglan Road Irish Pub
With live music on two different stages and Irish dancers every night of the week, Raglan Road really packs in the entertainment. And there's plenty of good food and cold drinks with which to enjoy... Read More
With live music on two different stages and Irish dancers every night of the week, Raglan Road really packs in the entertainment. And there's plenty of good food and cold drinks with which to enjoy it. Monday through Sunday you can stomp, clomp and kick up your heels (or, you know, just watch) with Raglan's talented dance troupe from 5 -10 p.m. Performances run every hour on the hour. On Sundays, the Rollicking Raglan Brunch Irish Dance Show fills in the morning/midday slot (noon to 4 p.m.) and the Celtic revelry continues through to 10. A number of bands grace the main and patio stages â" the latter is a lovely place for an al fresco pint â" between 7:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. For brunch, the music starts up at noon.
1640 E Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Lunch: Served; 11:00am; to; 3:00pm.; Dinner; Served; 3:00pm; to; 11:00pm.; Bar; Menu; Served; 11:00pm; to; 2:00am. Experience; the; best; in; Live; Entertainment; with; our; award; winning; Irish; Dancers; Danielle,; Ivor; &
- Amal: nightly; from; 6.15; Mon; -; Thur.; 7.15; Fri-Sat Sing; &
- Clap: along; to; our; wonderful; house; band; Creel; who; perform; throughout; the; eveing; from; 7pm; Mon-Thur; and; 8pm; Fri-Sat.
- Live Music: "If you like a jig after a pint or two, this could be your place. Raglan Road features live entertainment every night of the week."
- Pubs: "Guiness not your thing? Raglan's boasts a slew of craft cocktails for fans of sophisticated mixology."
- Early Entertainment: "For music of the culinary variety, might we suggest Ger's Bread & Butter Pudding? It's entirely sinful."
- Best for Live Music Because: Much as it is in Ireland's local pubs, RR's atmosphere melds a great bar with live music in a place that's suitable for the whole family.
- Best for Pubs Because: This celebrity-chef led team levels up the pub fare while keeping the vibe traditional, warm and always family-friendly.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: Few things pair better with a pint than a foot-stomping reel or a folky old favorite. Raglan Road understands this and delivers nightly.