Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
Walt Disney World's big, beautiful Boathouse venue can accommodate up to 600 seafood and steak lovers amid its nautically themed confines. Views of Lake Buena Vista beckon from throughout; in fact,... Read More
Walt Disney World's big, beautiful Boathouse venue can accommodate up to 600 seafood and steak lovers amid its nautically themed confines. Views of Lake Buena Vista beckon from throughout; in fact, you can drink and dine al fresco here, as well. Wine, craft beer and cocktails pair well with market-fresh catch and even caviar while diners watch the classic-car-themed amphicars sail past. A beautiful place for special-occasion lunches or dinners, the restaurant's three distinct dining spaces set a lovely tone; private rooms are available for functions, as well. Come hungry. You won't want to miss the wild-caught shrimp or decadent desserts.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "They say it serves four. We say it serves more. If you have the mouths to feed, don't miss the Gibson's S'mores Baked Alaska."
- Seafood: "If you spend $50 or more at the Boathouse restaurant or boutique, you'll get $25 off an amphicar tour. The tours are $125 for a 20 minute ride. Where else can you go on a ride like that?"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: The Boathouse dock seats more than 200 and overlooks Village Lake at Disney Springs for some spectacular sunsets.
- Best for Seafood Because: Everyone in the family will appreciate the atmosphere and easily find some of the freshest seafood you've ever eaten.
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants Because: Simply put, the spacious Boathouse serves really wonderful food in beautiful lakeside environs.
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Steaks Because: Despite the focus on seafood, the Boathouse offers the turf-over-surf crowd a host of options to get excited (and hungry) about.
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Seafood Because: For its succulent (and at $16.99, pretty reasonably priced) lobster roll, the BoardWalk Bakery deserves a place on the seafood roster.