Also Featured In
Serving up tasty fast-casual eats from its comfortable Dr. Phillips digs, this cheery "paninery" does up a multitude of classic pressed sandwiches with fresh, locally made bread and house-roasted... Read More
Serving up tasty fast-casual eats from its comfortable Dr. Phillips digs, this cheery "paninery" does up a multitude of classic pressed sandwiches with fresh, locally made bread and house-roasted meats, which makes a big difference when it comes to taste. Vegetarians will find more than a few selections of krusty-with-a-K goodness for their diets, as well. From Philly steak to fondue turkey, Greek veggie to the sriracha-laden "Razzle Dazzle," which melds steak, provolone, strawberry jam and banana peppers for a unique fruity-tangy-creamy amalgam, – diners are sure to find a sandwich to suit in HK's fast-casual environs. They're pretty friendly, too!
- Family Friendly, International Drive's Best Restaurants: "Not in a sandwich mood? Try the Cactus Chili. The regulars love it! And yes, there's actually cactus in it."
- Family Friendly Restaurants near Theme Parks: "Are your kids in a prickly mood? Have them try the Cactus Chili! Regulars love it! And yes, there's actually cactus in it."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Gluten-free soups at Hot Krust are prepared in a certified kitchen that's off site."
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Fresh bread and fresh fillings make Hot Krust a family-friendly go-to in the Dr. Phillips neighborhood.
- Best for Family Friendly Restaurants near Theme Parks Because: Are your kids adventurous? There's loads to choose from. If not, the children's offerings have reliable picks (and in combo form; great value for parents!).
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Hot Krust is delish – and the gluten-free options make it a safe bet for groups with gluten-free foodies in tow.
- Best for International Drive's Best Restaurants Because: Open for all three squares, convenient to the parks, reasonable, delicious. Hot Krust isn't ON I-Drive, but it's darn close. And darn good.