Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
Long lauded a Dr. Phillips-area favorite for steak- and seafood-related special-occasion splurges, Orlando's Ocean Prime outpost (there are several throughout the country) knows how to handle groups,... Read More
Long lauded a Dr. Phillips-area favorite for steak- and seafood-related special-occasion splurges, Orlando's Ocean Prime outpost (there are several throughout the country) knows how to handle groups, even the largest of them. Its two private rooms accommodate up to 32 and 64 diners with ease, but smaller parties will enjoy stellar service, as well as some phenomenal 10-layer carrot cake if they are so inclined. Watch for weekly specials such as the Special Sunday menu. It features an 8 oz. filet with your choice of "surf" for $55 per person. Compliment your steak with half priced bottles of wine from the Wine Spectator award-winning wine list.
- Fine Dining, Romantic Dining: "Plan to spend at least three hours dining. There are several courses you'll want to take your time enjoying."
- Seafood: "Chilean sea bass in champagne truffle sauce? Yes, please."
- Steakhouses: "Request one of the two circular booths by the bar for a more intimate experience. Each booth is enclosed in a curtain for private dining experience."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The attentive staff, extensive wine and liquor menu and exquisite food make this a must. I mean, the have truffle popcorn. Isn't that enough?
- Best for Seafood Because: Ocean Prime is familiar to many, making it a reliable choice for Orlando-area special occasion dinners with a seafood focus.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: This is a steakhouse and everything that accompanies it at its finest. Get ready to enjoy a long, leisurely meal.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Amazing food, spectacular ambiance, what more do you need for a romantic evening?