Also Featured In
Price Range: $$$
This beautiful venue, which bills itself as an American brasserie, has been delighting guests with its 1940s panache and versatile continental menu since 2015. Groups here are well taken care of and... Read More
This beautiful venue, which bills itself as an American brasserie, has been delighting guests with its 1940s panache and versatile continental menu since 2015. Groups here are well taken care of and larger parties are welcome to book separate spaces that allow for as much privacy or visibility as is desired. In fact you may want to leave the doors open to hear the live music, which plays nightly and pulls material from a host of beloved genres, from instrumental jazz to Sinatra favorites. Buyouts are available here, as well, and your guests will no doubt be wowed by the place, from the gorgeous fountain out front where they can set up for outside service to the inviting warm interiors.
- Romantic Dining: "The interior is sumptuous and beautiful but the fountain just outside makes for a lovely al fresco view if weather suits."
- Fine Dining, Group Friendly: "Oh, the mussels! Whether iron skillet roasted or floating amid a ladle of Billi Bi Soup in the form of a tender-crispy beignet, they come highly recommended."
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Oh, the mussels! Whether iron skillet roasted or a la flamande, they come highly recommended."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: With atmosphere evocative of the Big Band Era and a four-time James Beard nominee in the kitchen, odds are good for a date-night win.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Luma on Park employs seasonal ingredients, sustainable seafood and offers diners a gorgeous locale in which to walk off their pot de creme dessert.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Water view? Absolutely. At Urbain 40 it comes by way of the gorgeous Dellagio fountain, inspired by the Place de la Concorde in Paris.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Elegant and posh with a comfortable vibe that's fashionable without being stuffy, this beautiful Dr. Phillips venue is ideal for all manner of groups.