Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Kessler Collection
The elegant and beautiful Grand Bohemian is doubtless one of Orlando's most memorable hotels and a grand dame of downtown. With a wealth of sophisticated amenities, rare artwork, elegant decor and... Read More
The elegant and beautiful Grand Bohemian is doubtless one of Orlando's most memorable hotels and a grand dame of downtown. With a wealth of sophisticated amenities, rare artwork, elegant decor and top-tier dining and lounge options, guests are immersed into opulence at this Four Diamond hotel. Worlds away from the resort-style hotels of the theme-park areas, the Grand Bohemian is walking distance from multiple restaurants, bars and nightclubs, and with its own piano bar downstairs in the lobby, makes it easy to enjoy what downtown Orlando has to offer. Its swanky pool provides a gorgeous view of the city.
325 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: With its romantic piano bar and Dr. Phillips-convenient location, the urban-chic Grand Bo is a romantic overnight just waiting to happen.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Excellent for visitors looking to explore beyond the parks, the Grand Bo is walking distance to many of Orlando's thriving arts, culture and restaurant venues
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Convenience, elegance, luxury and cosmopolitan flair are earmarks of a stay at downtown's Grand Bo.
- Best for Hotels near Amway Center Because: Convenient location, unbeatable elegance and one of the best Sunday brunches in the city make this an enticing option near Amway.
- Best for Hotels near Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium Because: It's downtown's most beautiful hotel and at just 1.5 miles from the Citrus Bowl, convenient as well.