Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection
A landmark in downtown Orlando, the Grand Bohemian claims the role as one of the city's most eclectic and memorable hotels, immersing its guests in an array of exceptional artwork, elegant decor and... Read More
A landmark in downtown Orlando, the Grand Bohemian claims the role as one of the city's most eclectic and memorable hotels, immersing its guests in an array of exceptional artwork, elegant decor and modern flair amid cosmopolitan, AAA Four-Diamond extravagance. With easy access to the interstate, it delivers a trendy alternative to the usual resort-style hotels for which Orlando is known. The Grand Bo's location is beyond convenient: adjacent to the city's brand-new Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts and walking distance from multiple restaurants, bars, nightclubs and the Amway Center. Of course, its in-house piano bar and top-rated restaurant may even prevent you from wanting to leave. A swanky pool high atop the hotel provides a gorgeous view of the city.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Convenience, elegance, luxury and cosmopolitan flair are earmarks of a stay at downtown's Grand Bo.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: With its romantic piano bar and Dr. Phillips-convenient location, the urban-chic Grand Bo is a romantic overnight just waiting to happen.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Excellent for visitors looking to explore beyond the parks, the Grand Bo is walking distance to many of Orlando's thriving arts, culture and restaurant venues
- Best for Hotels near Amway Center Because: Convenient location, unbeatable elegance and one of the best Sunday brunches in the city make this an enticing option near Amway.
- Best for Hotels near Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium Because: It's downtown's most beautiful hotel and at just 1.5 miles from the Citrus Bowl, convenient as well.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.