Also Featured In
Vintage rock to top 40, indie to 80s new wave, the Independent Bar hits that sweet spot between dance club and dive bar, a place where patrons are welcome to dress to impress or roll in in Chucks and... Read More
Vintage rock to top 40, indie to 80s new wave, the Independent Bar hits that sweet spot between dance club and dive bar, a place where patrons are welcome to dress to impress or roll in in Chucks and ripped jeans. Seriously man, no one's looking, so relax. Multiple bars make getting drinks a non-issue and a friendly atmosphere makes for a relaxing, no-stress night of dancing and people-watching; patrons might be yuppies or rockers, goths or indie hipsters, it really is that eclectic. In fact, it's even 18+. Special nights like Wednesday night "Mac & Cheese" (DJ Mac spins the cheesiest music mix) are ever-evolving, but always indicative of the venue's convivial vibe.
70 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
- Tue-Thu,: Sun; 9pm-2:30pm
- Fri-Sat: 10pm-2:30pm Event; Dates; and; Times; Vary
- Cover Charge: Free - $5; Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Best Nightlife: "Well specials and cheap beer are essentially a given."
- Dance Clubs: "Grits & Gravy, a night mixing 50s, 60s, soul, funk, Motown and disco is, much like its name, as delicious as it sounds."
- Under 21 Clubs: "Thursday's newest dance party features "Brand-New Retro," with music from the 90s through the 00s."
- Night Clubs: "Grits & Gravy, a night mixing 50s, 60s, soul, funk, Motown and disco, is – much like its name – as delicious as it sounds."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife, Dance Clubs Because: The Independent places "10Best" in multiple categories because it hits that sweet spot where you just want to dance and don't care who's watching.
- Best for Under 21 Clubs Because: The Independent has a great scene without a shred of "see and be seen"-ishness. Everyone feels welcome.
- Best for Night Clubs Because: Three bars, two dance floors, multiple genres and even sidewalk seating make I-Bar a go-to nightclub that cuts through every demographic.