Also Featured In
Whether your early-morning routine leans more toward steel-cut oatmeal and Greek yogurt or black pepper-crusted bacon, there is a lot to love about starting your day at Artisan's Table. Locally... Read More
Whether your early-morning routine leans more toward steel-cut oatmeal and Greek yogurt or black pepper-crusted bacon, there is a lot to love about starting your day at Artisan's Table. Locally sourced ingredients are the norm here, as are delicious takes on quiches, egg sandwiches, French toast and more. Looking for something a little exotic? Try the Japanese bowl, which features sticky rice, scallion, bacon, sweet chili sauce and togarashi �" topped with two eggs however you like them. Whatever you do, leave some of that yolk runny.
- Breakfast: "Artisan's Table is a coffee haven, too, offering basic Joe to (what else?) artisan lattes."
- Restaurants near Amway Center: "Not only do they have maple butter. They have maple BACON butter. Try that on your French toast muffin, why dontcha?"
- Lunch: "Got a lunch meeting? You can bypass the power lunch for power LUNCHEON because Artisan's Table caters."
- Best for Breakfast Because: Mexican-, Hawaiian- and Japanese-influenced offerings share billing with American classics in the early part of the day at Artisan's Table.
- Best for Restaurants near Amway Center Because: It's eight to 10 minutes to Amway on foot from Artisan's Table, where they serve a solid breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner.
- Best for Lunch Because: Beautiful digs and beautiful fare make Artisan's Table a winner for business lunches.