Also Featured In
Mennello Museum of American Art
Type: Art & Culture, Art Museums, Family Friendly, Museums
900 E. Princeton St.
Orlando, FL 32803
- Tue-Sat: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Sun: Noon-4:30pm
- Adult $5; Senior $4; Student $1; Military Free; Child (6-18) $1; Child (0-6) Free
- Museums: "Every second Sunday of the month is Free Family Funday. From 12 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., families can enjoy a miniature fine art project and free docent touring. The galleries stay open until 4:30 p.m."
- Best for Museums Because: This city-owned museum was established to preserve, exhibit and interpret the collection of paintings by Earl Cunningham.
- Family-Friendly Museums: "Loch Haven Park is home to a wealth of cultural venues – and also a beautiful oak-shaded park ideal for family photo-ops and picnics."
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: American art is alive with color and whimsy, and therefore very child-friendly. The Mennello Museum's roster of kid-centric events make it even more so.