Also Featured In
Orlando Science Center
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Movie Theaters, Museums, Planetarium / Observatory, Science Museums
- Sun-Tue,: Thu; 10am-5pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am-9pm
- Adult $21; Senior $19; Student $19; Child (3-11) $15; Child (0-2) Free
- Things to Do with Kids: "Plan accordingly and you may be able to hit one of OSC's wonderful neighboring museum or theater attractions."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you're a science center in your own hometown, you may be able to get in free here. Call ahead/bring your card and find out."
- Museums: "OSC's Digital Adventure Theater showcases both science programming and feature-length Hollywood releases on its 4K digital projection screen."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "Check OSC's online schedules for movie and animal-feeding times to ensure a perfectly timed visit. 018 brings with it the Hall of Heroes exhibit (super heroes, crime fighters, spies and more!). It runs May 26-Sept. 3."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: SCIENCE! Is there a soul alive that isn't inspired by the wonders of weather, space, dinosaurs...? OSC showcases all of these and more.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: OSC is an all-ages fun fest, with the added bonus of LEARNING. Live gators, fossilized dinosaurs, laser shows, incredible traveling exhibits...need we say more?
- Best for Museums Because: Few museums offer programming to engage toddlers, grandparents and everyone in between like the Orlando Science Center.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Live animals, hands-on exhibits, giant-screen films and more are part of what makes OSC wholly entertaining and highly educational. Winning!