Also Featured In
For a quintessential fairy tale experience, treat your princess to a meal with Cinderella, her Fairy Godmother, Belle, Snow White and Aurora inside the Magic Kingdom's signature castle. Step into the... Read More
For a quintessential fairy tale experience, treat your princess to a meal with Cinderella, her Fairy Godmother, Belle, Snow White and Aurora inside the Magic Kingdom's signature castle. Step into the magnificent dining hall, featuring a cathedral ceiling and beautiful European arched windows. At breakfast, guests dig into to an all-you-eat buffet, and the lunch and dinner menus offer traditional treats like prime rib and mash potatoes, as well as kid-friendly bites like burgers and chicken fingers. Also, did we mention you get to dine inside the epic icon of the Disney empire? Yeah, we thought that might make an impression.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Daily 8am-10:30am, Noon-3pm, 4pm-Close
- Disney® Character Dining: "You bring your little princess to Cinderella's Castle to dine among Disney Royalty. It's the most valuable pre-vacation behavioral bribe in a parent's arsenal. (Note: Void after use.)"
- Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants: "Don't arrive too early for your reservation. This is a popular venue and you'll likely have to wait awhile before getting in."
- Best for Disney® Character Dining Because: Do you even need a reason? It's dinner. With princesses. IN THE CASTLE. If ever there were a Disney no-brainer, this would be it.
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants Because: There's amazing character interaction at a number of dining venues (try Chef Mickey's!) but the opulence of Cinderella's Castle makes this experience extra special.