Also Featured In
Sophisticated, spicy and authentic are words you'll often hear associated with Chuan Lu Yuan, a Mills 50-outpost that operates as part of the larger Ginza steakhouse. We'd add colorful, flavorful,... Read More
Sophisticated, spicy and authentic are words you'll often hear associated with Chuan Lu Yuan, a Mills 50-outpost that operates as part of the larger Ginza steakhouse. We'd add colorful, flavorful, aromatic and delicious, though it's likely all been said before. Chuan Lu Yuan serves Szechuan dishes, many of which will seem delightfully new to folks more accustomed to Americanized Chinese fare. Hot pots, hand-pulled noodle soups, an array of dishes for the adventurous culinary explorer. While there are options available for those less interested in straying outside their comfort zones, we recommend you bring several bold dining companions (more people = more dishes to sample!), ask lots of questions and taste, taste, taste.
- Chinese: "Drive toward the Atlantic to experience Chuan Lu Garden's sister operation just minutes from UCF and Waterford Lakes out in East Orlando."
- Asian: "You don't have to head toward downtown to experience Chuan Lu's exquisite cuisine. Check out their East Orlando location near UCF!"
- Late Night: "Another Chuan Lu (the food is just as excellent) is open on East Colonial, out near UCF, but they aren't open as late Mills 50."
- Best for Chinese Because: With a menu ideal for anyone save Atkins dieters, Noodles & Rice offers up great Chinese and a host of other Asian delights.
- Best for Asian Because: Like your chicken (and everything else) spicy? Chuan Lu Yuan's Sichuan will test your mettle with its authenticity.
- Best for Late Night Because: An vast menu of Szechuan specialties both familiar and unique sets Chuan Lu apart. Plus you can get them until 2 a.m. every night!