Dandelion Communitea Café
Price Range: $
The dandelion, an edible flower that we're quick to call a weed, is a mascot of sorts for this quirky organic teahouse. You'll first be reminded of the café's namesake when you view the exterior... Read More
The dandelion, an edible flower that we're quick to call a weed, is a mascot of sorts for this quirky organic teahouse. You'll first be reminded of the café's namesake when you view the exterior (bright green with yellow shutters) and then again when reading the menu: vegetarian, sustainable and healthful. Diners with gluten restrictions? Seriously? This is your place. So many tiny GFs next to the menu items, your head may well spin like a wheat-free Linda Blair (sans digestive issues). Every salad. Every side. Most appetizers. All gluten-free. And served in pleasantly crunchy confines that may have you inquiring about the next full moon drum circle.
618 N Thornton Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Two personal faves: the Abundant Harvest salad and the Summer of Love rolls. Groovy."
- Lunch, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "In a rush? Online ordering makes the practice of grab-and-go a breeze."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Dandelion Communitea Cafe is a vegan/gluten-free dream wrapped in a Thornton Park bungalow and steeped in organic tea.
- Best for Lunch Because: Healthy, crunchy, crispy live food is the order at Dandelion. It's colorful, local, friendly and fresh!
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Dandelion's quaint, quirky vibe is surpassed only by its fresh, healthy fare.
Find the 10Best nearby: