Long & Scott Farms
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities
Sure, the December holidays are great but why skip the fall harvest?! The folks at Long & Scott Farms have been growing since 1963 and its charming Country Market sells Zellwood Sweet Gourmet... Read More
Sure, the December holidays are great but why skip the fall harvest?! The folks at Long & Scott Farms have been growing since 1963 and its charming Country Market sells Zellwood Sweet Gourmet Corn, crisp Kirby cukes and other local produce, but they're probably best known for their amazing annual corn maze, open on weekends every fall. Admission includes the six-acre maze, one-acre mini maze (super fun for kids!) and access to the kids' zip line, rock maze, cooling mist maze, a playground and covered picnic areas. Lots of vendors are on hand with eats, refreshments and of course, hot, buttered corn. Fun photo-ops abound for harvest-themed holiday cards and be sure to climb the tower and take in the vast, lush carpet of corn below.
26216 CR 448A
Mount Dora, FL 32757
- Market: Tue-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun Noon-5pm
- Corn Maze: Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Corn Maze Adult (17+) $12; Child (3-16) $12; Child (0-2) Free
- Things to Do in Fall: "Though Long & Scott accepts multiple forms of payment for the maze but it's smart to have some cash on hand. ATMs are scarce in corn country. This year's corn maze is open Saturdays and Sundays through Dec. 8."
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: What's better for autumn than getting lost in a corn maze?! Bring your cameras for great photo ops.